RE: [suse-autoinstall] Problems autoinstalling to a Compaq server
  • From: "Green, Christopher (HOU - ESG)" <C.Green@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:01:21 +0000 (UTC)
Steve what particular Compaq hardware are you trying to land on ? What
Model ? What version of SuSE ? I may be able to help.

Chris Green
Systems Engineer
Proliant Essentials Development Group
ISS Management, Networking, and High Availability
Tel: (281) 518-8840
Fax: (281) 518-6632
Email: C.Green@xxxxxx
Hewlett-Packard Company