Re: [suse-autoinstall] Installation-CD does not install kernel and initrd!
  • From: Christian Stoltze <Christian.Stoltze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:23:23 +0000 (UTC)
Erik,

> but these scripts do not work for SuSE-8.1. Anas, does SuSE-8.1 have any
> possibility for an easy Server-Upgrade included? Thanks, Erik.

I am missing such a feature, too (perhaps there is already such
a feature from which I have not a clue).
Therefore I have written 2 scripts that keep the rpms of the
autoinstallation server up-to-date.
You might want to have a look at
http://www.inf.uni-konstanz.de/~stoltze/projekte/autoinstall/suse81/index.html

But if there will be a solution from SuSE I will be happy
not to port these scripts to the next SuSE release.

Regards
CS
--
Christian Stoltze
Computer Science, University of Constance (Lake Constance/SW-Germany)

< Previous Next >