Can't find
  • From: "Amanda Dahl,(4686)" <amanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:08:11 +0000 (UTC)
Hello,
I am using the Grub floppy to initiate system boot via bootp & tftpd. It is able to locate and load the kernel, but when it gets to the SuSE Installation Program it tries to locate the infofile and then moves on to a screen where it says "Please make sure that CD number 1 is in your drive!". I have supplied a location for the installation source, but it doesn't seem to be finding it.
I am specifying the locations of everything in the menu.lst on the Grub disk, as my DHCP server setup must remain plain vanilla if possible. Here is what I have for the menu.lst:

color white/blue black/light-gray
default 0
timeout 8
framebuffer 1

title autoinstall-bootp
bootp
tftpserver 192.168.122.160
root (nd)
kernel (nd)/linux install=(nd)/suse80 serverdir=(nd)/suse80 autoyast=(nd)/autoinst.xml
initrd (nd)/initrd

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Amanda