Custom Installation CD: "No base selection available"
  • From: Erik Soyez <soyez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:40:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I've got another problem while trying to create my own installation CD
(SuSE-8.1). Everything worked fine, except that AutoYast2 forgot to write
the files 'isolinux.cgf' and 'content' onto the CD-image. I did that
manualy. Then I copied the latest patches, ran 'create_package_descr' on
the image (thanks Anas, now it worked: "EXTRA_PROV"....) and mkisofs'ed
it back again. The CD boots up, but it doesn't find any software
selection nor a single rpm. The rpm's are right where they belong and the
"package"-files are up to date.

Any any any ideas?! Thanks!!!!

Erik.

--