[opensuse-artwork] Some graphics needed
Hi there,

We want to get news.opensuse.org more going and therefore would need some
"dummy" graphics for recurring types of articles. Would someone with graphics
skills be willing to do that? You won't need to do all of them even though
that'd be awesome. ;-)

Some of them are:
- Leap releases
- Tumbleweed reviews
- Summits and conferences
- Board elections

More details and stuff to get inspired by if necessary is on Github. [1] [2]
If you need assistance with Git or Github, or don't have an account there just
let me know. Otherwise just comment on the issue that you're helping us. :-)

Regards,
vinz.

[1] https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork/issues/36
[2] https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork