Re: [opensuse-artwork] 13.2 release outstanding work
On Friday 17 October 2014 14.15:05 Kenneth Wimer wrote:
On 16/10/14 19:05, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
On Thursday 16 October 2014 17.44:59 Kenneth Wimer wrote:
There should be a render script available, to see how it will look like.
I'm guessing that you just spoke Latin to Zvezdana Is there anyone
who knows about this that can help?

We're just designers
On that last point, Kenneth any news to have your local website branding
rules online ?

:-)

Once Richard gets back we'll see about putting it online. We've been
quite busy lately, sorry for the delay :-(

Don't worry, was just a kind reminder, I now how stressful it can be to have 2
release in a 3 months time frame.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Board, fsfe fellowship
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
irc: tigerfoot