[opensuse-artwork] TM/R - and openSUSE / Geeko
I received some comments from our corporate marketing team and they noticed
that:
* openSUSE must have a registered trademark symbol (R)
* There must also be a registered trademark symbol (R) next to the geeko
image. Typically this is placed small, next to its front foot. (Attached is a
PDF of how the openSUSE and geeko logo is supposed to appear. They don't have
to be stacked on top of each other as the PDF shows, but the attached file
shows how the registered trademark symbols are to appear.)

It seems that we're not consistent in this usage.

Is there any wiki page that documents the above? Please update them and tell
me which ones they are!

Let's use the (R) in the future for both geeko and openSUSE!

Thanks,
Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany