Re: [opensuse-artwork] Tumbleweed artwork?
El Lunes, 18 de Abril de 2011 11:21:04 Bruno Friedmann escribiĆ³:
On 04/14/2011 08:57 PM, Greg KH wrote:
Hi Javier,

Rumor has it that you are working on some tumbleweed artwork that I
could use for the release and/or presentations that I give on the topic?

If so, any hints on when it would be done? If not, any hints on how to
get this created?

thanks,

greg k-h

To add on what's Helen comment, I've an idea when I saw your draft

why not using the e in tumbleweed and transform them in swirl like ?

so the word and the logo will be only one

That's another possibility :-)

--
Javier Llorente
< Previous Next >