Re: [opensuse-arm] (Untested) RPI3 image - testers wanted
Am 18.03.2016 um 09:59 schrieb Alexander Graf:
This really is a kernel problem, not a U-Boot one ;). So I asked on the
#armlinux channel.

Apparently someone else felt the same pain on other boards and so we
have all the infrastructure in place soon to deal with this via device tree:

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/msg136469.html
https://lkml.org/lkml/2016/2/3/621

With these (switching to upstream for RPi will only become realistic
within the 4.6 time frame anyway) [...]

What's missing in 4.5? I tried and didn't get any serial output.

Regards,
Andreas

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)