Re: [opensuse-arm] RPi2, Tumbleweed and "official" 7" RPi touchscreen
Op donderdag 10 maart 2016 09:22:39 schreef Guillaume Gardet:
Thanks for the fix!
I accepted your SR to Base:System/u-boot. It is on the way to Factory.

Guillaume

I just tested JeOS 2016.03.09-Build5.1, but a reboot does not boot the system
anymore, like before. It tries to boot via the network.

I now have a USB serial interface to connect to the GPIO pins 13 14 and 15.
Will try this and hope to be able to give printenv.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf