Re: [opensuse-arm] Support for RPi camera in openSUSE for Rasberry Pi?

On 11.03.16 10:44, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Op donderdag 10 maart 2016 13:28:08 schreef Guillaume Gardet:
Hi,

Le 10/03/2016 12:53, Freek de Kruijf a écrit :
Is there any support for the RPi camera in the openSUSE software for a
Raspberry Pi? I tried to find sources, but did not succeed.

What do you need?

raspberrypi-userland package provide some RPi tools such as:
* raspistill
* raspivid
* raspividyuv
* raspiyuv

Otherwise, standard tool whould work too.

Guillaume

Thanks, one step further. I installed raspberrypi-userland and used the
command "raspistill -o <some_name>" and got the message:

mmal: mmal_component_create_core: could not find component 'vc.ril.camera'
mmal: Failed to create camera component
mmal: main: Failed to create camera component
mmal: Camera is not enabled in this build. Try running "sudo raspi-config"
and
ensure that "camera" has been enabled

The bash script raspi-config I found seems to be written for Raspian. On
openSUSE it seems to do nothing.

How to continue?

Just a guess into the blue, but maybe the missing part is a device tree
entry for the camera. Or just a random Config.txt option.