Re: [opensuse-arm] Support for RPi camera in openSUSE for Rasberry Pi?
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:28:50 +0100
Le 10/03/2016 13:17, David Sterba a écrit :
On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:53:49PM +0100, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Is there any support for the RPi camera in the openSUSE software for a
Raspberry Pi? I tried to find sources, but did not succeed.
I managed to get the camera working with some version of the rasperry
usreland package from a "random" repository. I don't have access to the
device now so I could take a look, it had "gfx" in it's name
(raspberrypi-gfx?) and any update wanted to remove the package so I
guess it was something really old and not supported. The distro is based
on 13.1.

raspberrypi-gfx has been replaced by raspberrypi-userland package.

Guillaume