Re: [opensuse-arm] RPi2, Tumbleweed and "official" 7" RPi touchscreen
Hi all.
Is there any directory of "working images" for Pi 2?
I downloaded several images over months and none of them worked on my devices. I already purchased a serial adapter in order to get debug info, but it is comming from China. Could you provide "proven" links to images?

best regards

ariel