Re: [opensuse-arm] RPi2, Tumbleweed and "official" 7" RPi touchscreen
Op maandag 29 februari 2016 12:45:17 schreef Freek de Kruijf:
Op maandag 29 februari 2016 12:22:07 schreef u:
Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Op zondag 28 februari 2016 14:23:49 schreef Michael Ströder:
guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx wrote:
I have a RPi2 running kodi with GPU working fine since a while.

Can you elaborate on which image you used to install it?

Because since quite a while no downloadable image works, neither for
rpi1
nor for rpi2. (For rpi1 I saved old images which I can update via
zypper
dup.)

The current JeOS image, Build386.3 for RPi2 from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/ARM:/Factory:/Contrib:/
Ra
spberryPi2/images/ works. Did not try the other images XFCE and LXQT.

Unfortunately Build386.3 is not available anymore.

Tried these without success (USB and eth0 does not work):
openSUSE-Tumbleweed-ARM-JeOS-raspberrypi2.armv7l-1.12.1-Build386.4.raw.xz
openSUSE-Tumbleweed-ARM-XFCE-raspberrypi2.armv7l-1.12.1-Build386.4.raw.xz

Ciao, Michael.

Just tested that one too, indeed, no network. Also a restart shows an error
message about a missing zImage. Will try to repair that. Later this day.

The newest JeOS Build389.1 works again. I appreciate that the initial messages
about booting from the FAT partition and from the ext3 partition are shown
again.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE