Re: [opensuse-arm] Thanks to Andrew and Guillaume
Hi Bob,

Thank you for your helpful replies. I was able to get both midori and
chromium working on my chromebook.

Nice! Any feedback / fixes that you needed to share with us?

I am wondering what level of commitment there is (resources
especially) to make openSUSE a real working system for the general
linux user. I can't help but compare what we have now with Chrubuntu
which is fully fleshed out with applications.

openSUSE is an open source project, so it is depending mostly on
volunteer work. We have volunteers though, but the whole ecosystem
works on combining the voluntatry contributions of many into many into
one project.

Greetings,
Dirk