[opensuse-arm] Thanks to Andrew and Guillaume
  • From: Bob <rebern42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 22:13:33 -0500
Thank you for your helpful replies. I was able to get both midori and
chromium working on my chromebook.

I am wondering what level of commitment there is (resources
especially) to make openSUSE a real working system for the general
linux user. I can't help but compare what we have now with Chrubuntu
which is fully fleshed out with applications. I would love to help,
but I am a somewhat outdated computer scientist (rusty at low-level
programming) recently retired but keeping up with linux as best I can.
I have used openSUSE on my desktop for years and like it.

I wish success in your endeavors and will follow your progress with interest.

Thanks again,

Bob Bernstein