[opensuse-arm] Re: kiwi - FAT support problem
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 11:52:34 +0100
Hi Marcus,

Le 13/12/2013 15:57, Marcus Schäfer a écrit :
Hi,

files from Bernhards working image over to my fat filesystem
and the thing still does not boot and does not give any error
message... what the heck is going on there ? do we need an MLO
for raspberry ? do we need to have special fat options for the
filesystem ? Thanks for any hint
No need for MLO or SPL or such things for Raspberry Pi. Just a FAT32
partition.
Found the problem, "mkdosfs -F32 -I", without the -I switch the
board does not boot

I copied your latest kiwi to devel:ARM:13.1:Contrib:RaspberryPi but the
resulting JeOS image still does not boot... :(

Guillaume

Regards,
Marcus