[opensuse-arm] openSUSE 12.3 Cubieboard image with the latest kernel
Hi all,

I successfully created a Cubieboard disk image for openSUSE 12.3 JeOS.
You can find it here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:ftake:cubieboard/JeOS-cubieboard

It is my first working Cubieboard image for openSUSE because the image found in
HCL:CubieBoard always hangs up on my board.
As far as I tested quickly, MMC, Ethernet, and SATA are working!

To build it, I made a patch from the repository introduced in the next post:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/linux-sunxi/QTOAvp7_H_U
and add the patch to the kernel package from the kernel:HEAD project.

I am not sure, but if you give different dtb file in the boot script,
the image may work on the other sunxi boards such as Cubieboard2, whose dtb
file are
included in the image.

Have a lot of fun!
Fuminobu TAKEYAMA