[opensuse-arm] Re: kiwi - FAT support problem
Hi,

files from Bernhards working image over to my fat filesystem
and the thing still does not boot and does not give any error
message... what the heck is going on there ? do we need an MLO
for raspberry ? do we need to have special fat options for the
filesystem ? Thanks for any hint

No need for MLO or SPL or such things for Raspberry Pi. Just a FAT32
partition.

Found the problem, "mkdosfs -F32 -I", without the -I switch the
board does not boot

Regards,
Marcus
--
Public Key available
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0xCCE3C6A2