[opensuse-arm] kiwi - FAT support problem
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:56:02 +0100
Hi Marcus,

now OBS is able to build our Raspberry Pi image, I tested again Raspberry Pi
image and it still does not boot due to FAT partition problem. I thought you
fixed it, but apparently not. (using kiwi 5.05.44 in 13.1:Ports).

If I resize FAT partition with YaST partitionner from 200 MB to 196 MB or less,
it does boot.

Moreover, raspberrypi-firmware package has bootinclude flag set to true but
files ending with *.dat are missing from BOOT partition. Is there any filter
for such a file?

Guillaume