Re: [opensuse-arm] Contribute wih OpenSUSE for Raspberry Pi
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:46:43 +0100
Thanks Adrian.

It does build but it does not boot due to a known problem which should have
been fixed by Marcus in kiwi.
But, I will create another thread for that.

Guillaume

Le 12/12/2013 17:21, Adrian Schröter a écrit :
Strike! :)

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:ARM:13.1:Contrib:RaspberryPi/JeOS-raspberrypi

happy testing!
adrian

PS: I noticed that the image name contains armv7l string, even though
it is build with armv6 rpms.