Re: [opensuse-arm] armv6 rootfs fails to build (kiwi problem?)
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 17:07:59 +0200

Le 20/08/2013 17:05, Tony Su a écrit :
I found this, RPi req v6

Http://zq1.de/~bernhard/linux/opensuse/
<Http://zq1.de/%7Ebernhard/linux/opensuse/>

Bernhard is a major figure building and supporting openSUSE. Yes, this
private repo was veryhard to find, and it should be considered experimental.
If you don't get an answer to your Q you may wanttolook him up.

Yes, I know him and those images, but they are only armv5, not armv6.

Guillaume

Tony

On Tuesday, August 20, 2013, Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx