[opensuse-arm] RFC armv6 default config
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 10:36:27 +0200
Hi,

our current default kernel for ARMv6 supports:
* Versatile Platform Baseboard for ARM926EJ-S
* Versatile Application Baseboard for ARM926EJ-S
* Versatile platform from device tree

The first 2 platforms are ARM926E which is armv5, not armv6! DT for versatile
are also for PB and AB platforms.

I would like to modify this configuration with a multi-platform armv6 (similar
to armv7) with all supported platforms, including upstream Raspberry Pi, model
B.

Are you ok with that? Is there any objection?
If everybody is ok, I will submit a patch to the kernel ML to do this update.

Guillaume