[opensuse-announce] Reminder: openSUSE Project Meeting Wednesday November 04, 2009 at 12:00 UTC
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 12:02:11 +0100
Hi,

The next openSUSE Project meeting will take place today (Wednesday
November 04th) at 12:00 UTC. See all time zones on the Fixed Time World
Clock[1]. As always, the meeting will be held in IRC on the
#opensuse-project channel on Freenode.

Please add your topics to the meeting wiki page at:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Project_Meeting_2009-11-04

Please add topics as soon as possible. Also, if you have questions for
the meeting, but can't attend (we know that the meeting times can't work
for everyone) please add them to the agenda as well. We also take live
questions, of course.

For more on IRC meetings, see: http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About.

As always, we meet in #opensuse-project on Freenode. Fire up your
favorite IRC client and head over to #opensuse-project.

Not familiar with IRC? A good overview can be found at irchelp.org. This
site is not affiliated with openSUSE. For more information on Freenode,
see http://freenode.net/.

Wondering what meeting times are? Check the openSUSE Meetings page[2].
All project meetings and team meetings should be listed there.

[1]: http://bit.ly/2RhgsY
[2]: http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings

Henne

--