[opensuse-announce] Wanted: Participants for usability tests of SUSE Studio
  • From: Evamaria Fuchs <evamaria.fuchs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:55:08 +0100
Hi all,

We still need participants for our usability tests of SUSE Studio.

The tests will take place here in Nuremberg are one-time tests and will take about one hour each.
You should have knowledge in building Linux packages, but should preferably be unexperienced with SUSE Studio.

We can offer people from outside SUSE a compensation of 20 Euros/hour (if you need two hours then 40 Euros)
Interested?
Then write or call me or Sigi (siegfried.olschner@xxxxxxxxxx)

Thanks!
Eva