[opensuse-announce] PromoDVDs arrived
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:13:34 +0200
Hi

Again we have some nice, new and shiny PromoDVDs, now with openSUSE 11.0. The
main goal is to spread them. Some examples:

- you organize or take part of an event
- you want good software in your school/university
- you have a local LUG meeting

To make the process easier Andreas Bauer created an order tool for it, just
head over to

http://software.opensuse.org/promodvd

and enter your request there. The old order process, sending mails to me or
marketing@whatever is now obsolete.

Everything you need to know is explained on that page. If you want information
about the PromoDVD in general:

http://en.opensuse.org/PromoDVD

--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx - http://www.opensuse.org