[opensuse-announce] openSUSE KDE community meeting Wednesday, January 9th, 19:00 UTC
  • From: Dirk Mueller <dmueller@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:00:16 +0100

Happy New Year,

This week we'll be doing our bi-weekly openSUSE KDE Community meeting on
January 9th, 19:00 GMT. Note that we delayed it by 2 hours to resolve the
scheduling clash with the openSUSE project meeting.

What?
http://en.opensuse.org/KDE/Meetings

specific topics include:
* old action items / status report
* KDE 4.0 release announcements / openSUSE involvement
* KDE 4.0 openSUSE branding
* KDE 4.0 challenges for openSUSE 11.0

When?
The meeting will happen on Wednesday, January 9th at 19:00 UTC. See

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=9&month=1&year=2008&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

for the time in your timezone.

Where?
The meeting is at #opensuse-kde on irc.freenode.net

And?
- find a cozy chair for the Wednesday irc meeting marathon ;)

See ya!

Dirk
--
RPMLINT information under http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging/RpmLint