[opensuse-announce] REMINDER: openSUSE Status Meeting 2006/08/08 18:00 CET (16:00 GMT)
  • From: Sonja Krause-Harder <skh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 16:06:58 +0200
Hi there,

The next openSUSE status meeting will take place at the official
#opensuse IRC channel on freenode (irc://irc.freenode.net/openSUSE)
today in about 2 hours at

2006/08/08 18:00 CET (16:00 GMT)

This meeting is meant to discuss the latest developments in and around
openSUSE.

The current list of topics is:

- wiki
- build service
* LinuxWorld Expo, San Francisco
* Tomorrow openSUSE becomes one year old
* Q & A

We'll post the transcript of this meeting to the wiki page at:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Status_Meeting_2006-08-08

as soon as possible. Also, if you cannot attend the meeting, but have
questions you want to see discussed, there's still time to add them
to the meeting wiki page as well.

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
see http://www.irchelp.org/ (not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC
help" into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including
how to find a server, visit http://freenode.net/ (not affiliated with
openSUSE either).

cheers,

Sonja

--
Sonja Krause-Harder (skh@xxxxxxx)
Research & Development SUSE Linux Products GmbH