[opensuse-announce] openSUSE.org at LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco, Aug 15-17
  • From: Michael <michl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:28:05 +0200
Hi,

openSUSE.org is present at next week's LWE in San Francisco in the .org
pavillon at booth #13. We'll show the current SUSE Linux 10.1, the openSUSE
build service and give an general overview over the openSUSE project.

Michael and I are happy to meet you there and discuss all openSUSE topics.
Michael Schroeder is giving a talk about openSUSE and the Build Service:
Wednesday 16
6-7pm
Room 301

For free exhibition tickets and more details about LWE San Fransisco please
visit http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/sf. For free tickets registration
necessary till Sunday.

See you there
Michael + Michael
--
Michael Löffler, Product Management
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nuremberg