[opensuse-announce] REMINDER: openSUSE Status Meeting today 2006/07/25 18:00 CET (16:00 GMT)
  • From: Sonja Krause-Harder <skh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:55:23 +0200
Hi there,

The next openSUSE status meeting will take place at the official
#opensuse IRC channel on freenode (irc://irc.freenode.net/openSUSE)
today at

2006/07/25 18:00 CET (16:00 GMT)

(That's in about 2 hours. ;-))

This meeting is meant to discuss the latest developments in and around
openSUSE.

The agenda so far:

Status
- 10.2
- wiki
- build service
Q & A

You will find details about this meeting as well as the transcript at:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Status_Meeting_2006-07-25

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
see http://www.irchelp.org/ (not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC
help" into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including
how to find a server, visit http://freenode.net/ (not affiliated with
openSUSE either).

cheers,

Sonja

--
Sonja Krause-Harder (skh@xxxxxxx)
Research & Development SUSE Linux Products GmbH