openSUSE status meeting 2006/05/23
  • From: Sonja Krause-Harder <skh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:45:57 +0200
Hi there,

the next openSUSE status meeting will take place at the official
opensuse IRC channel (#opensuse on freenode) next Tuesday at:

2006/05/23 18:00 CEST (16:00 GMT)

This meeting is meant to discuss the latest developments in and around
openSUSE. Please add your topics to the agenda on the following wiki

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
see (not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC
help" into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including
how to find a server, visit (not affiliated with
openSUSE either).

Please join us!

The openSUSE Team

Sonja Krause-Harder (skh@xxxxxxx)
Research & Development SUSE Linux Products GmbH