openSUSE status meeting 2006/05/23
  • From: Sonja Krause-Harder <skh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:45:57 +0200
Hi there,

the next openSUSE status meeting will take place at the official
opensuse IRC channel (#opensuse on freenode) next Tuesday at:

2006/05/23 18:00 CEST (16:00 GMT)

This meeting is meant to discuss the latest developments in and around
openSUSE. Please add your topics to the agenda on the following wiki
page:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Status_Meeting_2006-05-23

For general info about our IRC meetings read:

http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/About

For a general technical introduction to IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
see http://www.irchelp.org/ (not affiliated with openSUSE) or enter "IRC
help" into your preferred search engine.

The network we use is freenode - for more information on this, including
how to find a server, visit http://freenode.net/ (not affiliated with
openSUSE either).

Please join us!

The openSUSE Team

--
Sonja Krause-Harder (skh@xxxxxxx)
Research & Development SUSE Linux Products GmbH