[opensuse-ambassadors] [opensuse-ambassador] Calling All Ambassadors.
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:19:55 -0400
Guys,

We are wanting to put together for OSC10 and then later on the
Ambassador Page, a video that has Ambassador from all over the work
speaking in their native tongue some like.

Hello, I am <name>. I am an openSUSE user.

-or-

I am <name>. I am Geeko.

Some phrase we can can agree on. The sooner the better so we can get
them to someone to edit and put together.

The videos should be a less than minute.

Let show the world, who are the folks that make up openSUSE community.

Please we need to address work on this as soon as possible, OSC10 is next week.

Pup

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.