Re: [mirror] packages builds not propagating to mirrors again -- for several days?
On 7/11/19 2:15 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
PGNet Dev wrote:

My OBS kernel build's been through a couple of build cycles over the
past few days.

Currently, successfully built packages are not propagating to the
mirrors; this is unfortunately a not-uncommon result, often going on
for days. No idea what the actual problem is. What needs to be done
to get propagation working consistently?

I think it is in fact working properly, but it is slow and home:/ repos
have the lowest priority.

E.g., this

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/pgnd:/Kernel:/stable/openSUSE_Leap_15.1/x86_64/kernel-default-5.2.0-29.1.g7501499.x86_64.rpm.mirrorlist

Map showing the closest mirrors

No mirror was found

Hmm, at the very least, you should have gotten the provo mirror, but
looking at it right now, that package is still missing. The push to
provo is currently running, but it hasn't updated the log since early
this morning.

Right now, I can't say if this is just the link to provo being
extraordinarly slow, or if we just have a lot to rsync, or if it's
something else.

As of this morning, there _has_ been a change in behavior.

At OBS online, it's _still_ showing as N/A,

I am very sorry, but no mirror was found. Feel free to download
directly:

/repositories/home:/pgnd:/Kernel:/stable/openSUSE_Leap_15.1/x86_64/kernel-default-5.2.0-32.1.g80522d2.x86_64.rpm

(fwiw, another, new build has rolled ...)

BUT, a `zypper up` now _works_, unlike the last couple of days, and -- despite
OBS report of no mirrors -- is pulling from

Retrieving package kernel-default-5.2.0-32.1.g80522d2.x86_64

(2/7), 67.5 MiB (357.7
MiB unpacked)
Retrieving:
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/pgnd:/Kernel:/stable/openSUSE_Leap_15.1/x86_64/kernel-default-5.2.0-32.1.g80522d2.x86_64.rpm