Re: [mirror] Huh? major drop in both distribution and tumbleweed
  • From: Per Jessen <per.jessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 11:37:55 +0100
Adrian Reber wrote:

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 10:06:43AM +0100, Per Jessen wrote:
Yesterday we saw volume served for /opensuse/distribution drop by
97%, /opensuse/tumbleweed by 94% ??

http://mirror.hostsuisse.com/stats/opensuse

On average distribution/tumbleweed/update has a 10/60/30 split, but
yesterday was more like 0/4/96.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen something similar?

Yes, we also see a massive drop in traffic:

https://ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de/info/breakdown.php4?details=opensuse

Looking at download.opensuse.org I see things like this:

I am very sorry, but no mirror was found. Feel free to download
directly:
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.0/iso/openSUSE-Leap-15.0-DVD-x86_64-Build45.1-Media.iso

Hi Adrian

thanks for spotting it, that is clearly the problem. All the traffic is
going to download.o.o.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (4.9°C)