Re: [mirror] mirror status for 'mirror.hostsuisse.com' not updating?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 11:17:20 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

Lars Vogdt wrote:
Hi Per

I'm sorry for the delay, but for me it looks like I'm the only one
left who is working on mirror stuff - and being sent around in the
world does not help me solving problems...

Thanks Lars - is there anything I can do wrt mirrors?

http://mirror.hostsuisse.com/opensuse gives me an error page,
generated by "sogo (squid/3.4.4)".

Hmm, what is squid doing there...

Ah, found it. It's a config problem on ipv6 so inbound http traffic is
being diverted to squid. It should have been fixed as I'm writing
this.

Thanks for your help Lars and safe travels!

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (12.4°C)