Re: [suse-mirror] Opensuse master rsync server performance
I've asked our admins to look into these ACL reports urgently

Thank you for letting us know

On Thu, 2017-02-23 at 10:36 +0100, Matthias Hunstock wrote:
Am 23.02.2017 um 10:25 schrieb Michael Meier (FTP Admin):
The reason is probably this (from the rsync output):
You are accessing rsync.opensuse.org under an outdated IP. Please update
your configuration or use DNS resolution.

Well we naturally DO use DNS resolution, and we're trying to access
stage.opensuse.org not rsync.opensuse.org ;)

We did setup a new mirror recently, so I can tell you that this message
is not appearing just from yesterday onward, but is shown all the time.

We requested a change in the ACLs some days ago. This has been done
yesterday according to the ticket.. maybe that is related. It doesn't
work out by the way, maybe someone messed up the ACLs.

Matthias

--
Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Hunstock
UniRZ der TU Ilmenau, Raum 07

--
Richard Brown
Technical Lead - openQA

Phone +4991174053-361
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
GF: Felix Imend├Ârffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton,
HRB 21284 (AG N├╝rnberg)