Re: [suse-mirror] opensuse-full-really-everything - subdir opensuse/debug ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 17:12:28 +0100
Per Jessen wrote:

This morning around 8 I ran my usual rsync manually:

rsync -az --chown=per:users --delete-after --no-motd
--exclude-from=opensuse3.excludes
rsync.opensuse.org::opensuse-full-really-everything opensuse3)

It was mostly up to date, only took a few seconds.

Later I re-instated the cronjob which does exactly the same, the first
job kicked in at 09:17, and it's been busy rsyncing "opensuse/debug"
ever since, currently about 12Gb. On the cronjob I add
"--bwlimit=500" so it's taking a bit longer.
I've just now cancelled and restarted manually -

receiving file list ...
1719700 files

I'm not sure, but sounds like way more than it ought to be.

Now at 2738600 files ...

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (6.9°C)