Re: [suse-mirror] opensuse-full-really-everything not being updated?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 08:39:43 +0100
Marcus Rueckert wrote:

On Wed, 02 Mar 2016 09:58:03 +0100
Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Per Jessen wrote:

It looks like opensuse-full-really-everything isn't being updated -
if I do an rsync, nothing is downloaded, so my side is apparently
up-to-date, but if I check with
http://download.opensuse.org/update/leap/42.1/oss/x86_64/, I see
updates from the last few days.

Judging by my mirror copy, "opensuse-full-really-everything" is about
a month out of date.

https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/11042

seems cronjobs got stuck. synced TW/updates manually now. full tree
sync running. will debug the missing push sync after sleeping.

Thanks Marcus! Anyway, sleep is overrated, you can sleep when you get
old :-)

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.0°C)