[suse-mirror] Invalid symlink in stage.opensuse.org
  • From: Bojie Li on behalf of USTC LUG <lug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 17:06:31 +0800
Hello,

We are a OpenSUSE mirror in China and we recently found the upstream URL
rsync://stage.opensuse.org/opensuse-full-with-factory/opensuse/factory/repo/src-non-oss
results in a link pointing to ../../source/factory/repo/non-oss.
However, the "source" directory does not exist instage.opensuse.org,
so we cannot rsync it. This link works well in
http://download.opensuse.org/

Could you please fix the invalid symlink? Thanks!

--
Linux User Group
University of Science and Technology of China