Re: [suse-mirror] Connection refused by rsync.opensuse.org
Thanks, a good idea.
any way to use the rsync modules?
(in my case opensuse-hotstuff-320gb)

On Mar 20 2014 14:38, Lars Vogdt wrote:

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:38:04 +0100
From: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
To: Paul Neuwirth <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Hexchain Tong <i@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, mirror@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [suse-mirror] Connection refused by rsync.opensuse.org

Hi

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 09:49:22 +0100 (CET) Paul Neuwirth wrote:
Any progress or estimation getting the machine back?

No news, sorry. I'm currently waiting for a response from our sponsor.
I will update
https://news.opensuse.org/2014/03/17/rsync-opensuse-org-down-take-two/
once there is news to share.

unortunately i cannot to go to stage, because of to little bandwith.

Why not using a nearby mirror providing rsync from the list here?
http://mirrors.opensuse.org/

Those mirrors have the same tier status as rsync.opensuse.org - but are
maybe closer (and therefor mostly faster) to your destination.

With kind regards,
Lars