Re: [suse-mirror] openSUSE 12.3
Am 09.03.2013 02:15, schrieb Eberhard Moenkeberg:
Hi Stephan,

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013, Stephan Kulow wrote:

We decided to go gold with 12.3, so it will be released on wednesday.
I will put the repo online as soon as possible (replacing
factory-snapshot) and the ISOs on early monday I guess. Please verify
that
your mirror setup does not leak hidden ISOs.

repo is all open by your decision currently, OK so?

Hi,

The 12.3 repo so far is a redirect to factory-snapshot and I want to
remove that redirect as soon as possible. So yes, the repo is all open.

Greetings, Stephan