Re: [suse-mirror] access denied to stage with ipv6
Marcus Rückert (mrueckert@xxxxxxx) wrote on 3 June 2011 11:47:
On Wed, 1 Jun 2011 20:29:33 -0300
Carlos Carvalho <carlos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems stage has got a v6 IP, 2001:67c:2178:8::10.

yes we support v6 and v4 now on most of our infrastructure. the
remaining pieces should be ready for the IPv6 day.

However it doesn't allow sagres.c3sl.ufpr.br to update via v6. Did
you forget to update the access list or are you using the name?

yes your entry is using the hostname, what would be the hostname of
your v6 address?

sagres.c3sl.ufpr.br

At the moment there's a problem with the delegation of reverse dns for
our zones, so the name won't work. There are two possibilities:
continue using v4 until our dns resolves or put in the IPv6 (which you
can get from the name).