Re: [suse-mirror] Not in mirrorlist any longer
On 2011-05-03 21:45:01 +0200, Adrian Reber wrote:
On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 11:56:35AM +0200, Adrian Reber wrote:
Since a few weeks I cannot see our mirror in the mirrorlist any longer:

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.4/iso/openSUSE-11.4-DVD-x86_64.iso.mirrorlist

any reason why mirror.hs-esslingen.de is missing?

I can see that we are scanned via rsync from charybdis-ext.suse.de and I
see a mirrorbrain probe via http every minute. Why does mirrorbrain
think our mirror should not be listed?

the problem is that for our scan host all connections to your machine
always timeout. i will investigate this tomorrow.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you