[suse-mirror] anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk back on
Dear Admin,

I am aware of the current issues with name resolution on stage.o.o, I understand this is being looked at. At the same time we have suffered from some serious outages here at Warwick. Hopefully everything is back to normal.

I have synced most of repositories from rsync://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de and believe that anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk is fit to have mirrorbrain updates pushed out again.

Please enable the push and allow gradual re-sync.

Best regards,
--
Jaroslaw Zachwieja
Centre for Scientific Computing, University of Warwick, UK