status ufpr.br - was: Re: [suse-mirror] Mirror - opensuse.mirror.aussiehq.net.au - scope
Marcus Rückert (mrueckert@xxxxxxx) wrote on 23 March 2011 12:28:
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 23:12:18 -0300
Carlos Carvalho <carlos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Our problem is the reverse: we have almost all flux from Brazil, but
it's very small. We could contribute a lot more if you increased our
weight and scope to South and North America.

your mirror is configured to only handle south america and you have the
base score of 100. should i remove the "region only" flag?

Yes, certainly. And you might increase the base score as well, to the
same level of the maximum ones elsewhere.