Re: [suse-mirror] Mirror - opensuse.mirror.aussiehq.net.au - scope
Shaun Ewing (s.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote on 23 March 2011 10:30:
On 23/03/11 10:10 AM, "Marcus Rueckert" <mrueckert@xxxxxxx> wrote:
just wondering ... what other countries get send to your mirror?
you should only get traffic from Australia and maybe Oceania.
and of course we cant affect people who are adding your mirror directly.

Thanks Marcus.

We're seeing a fairly global distribution including parts of Asia such as
China, Indonesia, Pakistan, etc. North and South America (eg: Mexico and
Brazil), and Europe (Russia, Denmark, France, etc).

Our problem is the reverse: we have almost all flux from Brazil, but
it's very small. We could contribute a lot more if you increased our
weight and scope to South and North America.