Re: [suse-mirror] full repository push
Hi,

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011, Stephan Kulow wrote:

For the mirrors we push the repositories on there is a problem:
we do not push deletes due the way the whole process works.

For this I consider doing a weekly full sync of the full repositories
tree. What would be a good time for doing that? Is the weekend
for everyone ok or should we do different times per mirror?

Best would be to watch /var/log/rsyncd.log at stage.opensuse.org for begin and end of "client initiated" sessions with buildservice-repos-full and to delay all pushes during that period.

Viele Gruesse
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)

--