md5sums of ISO-Images - was: Re: [suse-mirror] 11.4 timeline
Hi,

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011, Stephan Kulow wrote:

Am Montag, 7. März 2011 schrieb Eberhard Moenkeberg:
Hi,

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011, Stephan Kulow wrote:
I just uploaded the nonoss addon and the DVDs and I made the 11.4/repo/
directory public, so this part spreads already all over the world.

repo still has drwxr-x--x.
Hmm, not here.

The next thing to open up are the torrents, I guess we will start seeding
late tomorrow, you're welcome to seed too - the tracker is up.

The bit flip is done at 2pm CET (Z1300),

On Thursday?

Thanks - that's of course an interesting detail to forget :)

another thing: You may want to check the MD5/SHA1 data of the ISOs. These are wrong (refer to wrong filenames), at least in the directories I have so far.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

--D.B.
--
Daniel Bischof <bischof@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hochschulrechenzentrum, Universitaet Kassel