Re: [suse-mirror] 11.4 timeline
Hi,

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011, Stephan Kulow wrote:

I just uploaded the nonoss addon and the DVDs and I made the 11.4/repo/
directory public, so this part spreads already all over the world.

repo still has drwxr-x--x.

The next thing to open up are the torrents, I guess we will start seeding late
tomorrow, you're welcome to seed too - the tracker is up.

The bit flip is done at 2pm CET (Z1300),

On Thursday?

it would be great if you can open up some minutes before that, so that we can do a mirror scan right after flipping and get a good load.

Viele Gruesse
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)

--
Eberhard Moenkeberg