Re: [suse-mirror] size of modules
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:35:45PM +0200, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Montag 12 Juli 2010 schrieb Carlos Carvalho:
Stephan Kulow (coolo@xxxxxxx) wrote on 12 July 2010 10:51:

I just moved the 11.3 repos and isos to the main modules on
stage.opensuse.org.

Will you remove 11.0? It's already 2 years it was launched.
Soon after 11.3:
http://news.opensuse.org/2010/07/05/maintenance-for-opensuse-11-0-extended/

Please accept the discipline to announce your moment of deletion of the
distribution and the update parts so early that everyone of us slaves has
a real chance to "cp -al" those parts to conserve them locally.

I feel this as real important and a big lack since your discontinued area
at ftp.suse.com did not survive the SUSE -> OpenSUSE migration.

You could already copy away the 11.0 oss/non-oss repos, as they are not
changing.

We still have some updates left to release.

Ciao, Marcus